Effort aims to transform Rochester into formidable digital-health player
An event next month will focus on transforming Rochester into a national leader in the growing digital health market.
DigitalRochester will host a roundtable discussion on the successes in the community and the effort needed to create a thriving health care innovation ecosystem in Rochester. Building such an ecosystem will not only benefit the private sector but also university systems, organizers say.
Participants of the discussion include:
- Ray Dorsey – David M. Levy Professor of Neurology and Director of the Center for Health + Technology, University of Rochester
- Vincent Esposito – Regional Director, Empire State Development
- John Foley – EVP Strategy & Business Development, Rochester Regional Health
- Rami Katz – COO, Excell Partners
- Al Kinel – CEO, Strategic Interests
- Ken Rosenfeld – CEO, eHealth Technologies
The event will take place Feb.9. Register here.