- This event has passed.
Marketing for Small Business During the COVID Crisis
May 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
How do you market your business during Covid-19? Staying connected is now more important than ever and more challenging for small businesses. Join Laurie Enos, co-owner of Blue Lilac Marketing Group for this webinar.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Marketing tips to keep you top of mind with your customers
- How to best use social media to stay connected with your customers and prospects
- How to get noticed if you’re just starting out!
- How to use the lessons of the present to build for the future
Laurie is an energetic force of marketing savvy. She has over 20 years marketing experience working with companies in varying fields. Her clients include financial investment firms, startup software companies, realtors, restaurants, retail shops, and doctors.
- May 5, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Business Insight Center – Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County
- View Organizer Website
- ONLINE ONLY